This page is here as a reference only.
In order to be able to use the shop, the Quartermaster or a member of his committee must give you a safety training session before anyone is able to use the tools in the workshop.
Reading this page does not replace receiving training!
Basic Shop Safety
Personal Protection Equipment
- Safety Eye Glasses must be worn in the shop when power tools are being utilized
- Safety glasses are available for temporary use (on the back wall) but suggest you bring your own
- Hearing protection is recommended
- Earbuds are available on the back wall
- Do not wear open toed shoes while operating machinery
- Wear shoes that can successfully grip the concrete floor (i.e. no slick bottom loafers)