The router table is used for machining profiles into wood stock.
- Ownership: Bill Jago
- Location: PaxSpace wood shop
- Make/Model: Bosch 1617 Router, shop built table/fence
- Part Number:
- Members must wear proper eye and ear protection
- Unplug the router when changing bits
- Remove router bits and replace to their correct storage location when finished
- Clean the router, table, and surrounding area after use
- Report any damage of the equipment to the Quartermaster
Add links to any other sources that pertain to this equipment.
Document any normal maintenance that must be performed on this equipment.
Things that Need to be Done
Are there any improvements that need to be made that would make the equipment better.
A list of commonly asked questions