Radial Arm Saw
No image provided
This saw is primarily used for cross-cutting pieces of wood to the proper length
It's bed is leveled with the tables alongside of it to allow longer pieces to be cut.
- Ownership: Michael Cooper
- Location: PaxSpace Woodshop
- Make/Model: Craftsman 113.197150
- Part Number:
Put the rules that govern the use of this tool here.
- The basic woodshop safety course is required before this tool may be used.
You can write the instructions here.
Add links to any other sources that pertain to this equipment.
Document any normal maintenance that must be performed on this equipment.
Things that Need to be Done
- Could have the blade replaced with a full-kerf blade (1/4 inch wide carbide).
- The current blade is a thin kerf blade (1/8 inch), which can deflect if you are cutting anything thicker than ~3/4".
A list of commonly asked questions [[Category:Equipment
What category does this belong in?