Difference between revisions of "20191008 - BoD Meeting"
From PaxSpace Inc
(Created page with "Category:Meetings ==Time, Location== 6:30PM, PaxSpace ==Prior Minutes== 20190813_-_BoD_Meeting ==Board Members Present== * Michael Cooper - President * <strike>Ni...")
Revision as of 23:18, 8 October 2019
Board Members Present
- Michael Cooper - President
Nick Clark - Vice President
- Bill Jago - Secretary
- Dan Janzen - Board Member
- Elizabeth Lynch - Treasurer
- Josh Allen - Board Member
Paul DiBiase has stepped down as prior board member
We have a quorum (4 or more present).
- Member count: 40 (-11)
- Funds balance: $18,064.40
- "Double billing" issue has been addressed and all known impacted have been refunded.
- Elizabeth to check Stripe email notification settings
- No finished lease update yet
- Mike will forward lease to Nick for signature
- Electrical work being negotiated
Board of Directors
- Elizabeth motioned to leave vacant board spot open until year-end elections
- Mike seconded
- Motion has passed, Aye=5, Nay=0
- Staging website stood up and basic updates were applied
- Need to transfer domains over, Nick to take for action
- Move site, update, set up sandbox, transfer domain
To do items after:
- Stripe payment plugin
- Social media connection?
- Archive old content
- Setting up crabpot site
- Nick planning to do a "maker box" meetup
- Mike awaiting website updates to plan some event content
- Mike talked to some folks about free Blender class potential (reached out via firstname.lastname@example.org) - No new updates
- Open House tabled while space expansion is figured out
- Discussion about capital expenditures and consumables approaches. Will start follow-on discussions via Slack.
- Dust collector upgrade?
- Purchase of blades/belts/bits to have stock
- Strategy for managing replenishment
- Paul has formally stepped down as Quartermaster
- Mike nominates Ray as new Quartermaster, Dan seconds, Motion passes - Aye=5, Nay=0
- Ray interested in "area captain" concept
- Ray will have Nick make a general announcement to recruit help
Summary of Board Votes
|Leave BoD vacancy until end-of-year elections||5||0||Passed|
|Elect Ray as the new Quartermaster||5||0||Passed|
Action Item List
We will hold the next BoD meeting on November 12th, 2019.