Difference between revisions of "20190709 - BoD Meeting"

From PaxSpace Inc
Jump to: navigation, search
(Created page with "Category:Meetings ==Time, Location== 6:30PM, PaxSpace ==Prior Minutes== 20190514_-_BoD_Meeting ==Board Members Present== * Michael Cooper - President * Nick Clark...")
 
(No difference)

Latest revision as of 23:41, 9 July 2019


Time, Location

6:30PM, PaxSpace


Prior Minutes

20190514_-_BoD_Meeting


Board Members Present

  • Michael Cooper - President
  • Nick Clark - Vice President
  • Paul Di Biase - Quartermaster
  • Bill Jago - Secretary
  • Dan Janzen - Board Member
  • Elizabeth Lynch - Treasurer
  • Josh Allen - Board Member

We have a quorum (4 or more present).


Meeting Discussions

Financials

  • Member count: 50 (even)
  • Funds balance: $15,798.51
  • Need to make sure that the Australian student team doesn't get auto-renewed
    • Bill just set them to Free Website User at the meeting
    • Action to Mike to reach out to them


Website

  • Nick needs to copy site to Lightsail
  • Plan to work on it at next meeting if not addressed by then


PaxSpace Documentation Updates

  • Mike has identified things that need to be updated in Ops + Proc, etc.
  • Will plan to address piece by piece via Slack discussions


Events

  • Nick planning to do a "maker box" meetup
  • Mike awaiting website updates to plan some event content
  • Mike talked to some folks about free Blender class potential (reached out via info@paxspace.org)
  • Open House
    • Waiting to coordinate with STEM week


Equipment

  • HVAC upgrade is complete
  • Goliath - No updates
  • Paint Booth
  • Sanders
    • Plan to get rid of old Craftsman belt/disk sander
    • New sander had bearings replaced?
  • Table Saw
    • Fence is fixed for now
    • Could use a prettier handle
  • Laser - Fully functional
  • Air filter idea - we have the old air handler from the HVAC that could be repurposed
  • Discussion about capital expenditures and consumables approaches. Will start follow-on discussions via Slack.
    • Dust collector upgrade?
    • Purchase of blades/belts/bits to have stock
    • Strategy for managing replenishment


Crabpot

  • Everything closed out


Summary of Board Votes

Motion Aye Nay Result


Action Item List

Action Assigned to


Next Meeting

We will hold the next BoD meeting on August 13th, 2019.