Difference between revisions of "20190312 - BoD Meeting"

From PaxSpace Inc
Jump to: navigation, search
(Created page with "Category:Meetings ==Time, Location== 6:30PM, PaxSpace ==Prior Minutes== 20190212_-_BoD_Meeting ==Board Members Present== * Michael Cooper - President * Nick Clark -...")
 
 
Line 20: Line 20:
  
 
==Meeting Discussions==
 
==Meeting Discussions==
 
===Board of Directors==
 
* New Director: Josh Allen
 
* Outgoing Director: Ray Fleming
 
  
  
Line 29: Line 25:
 
* Member count: 47 (+6)
 
* Member count: 47 (+6)
 
* Funds balance: $15,467
 
* Funds balance: $15,467
* Taxes -  
+
* Taxes - Still need to be completed
  
 
* Nick motions to make referral bonus.  Mike seconds.  Vote is unanimous 6 aye, 0 nay
 
* Nick motions to make referral bonus.  Mike seconds.  Vote is unanimous 6 aye, 0 nay
Line 39: Line 35:
  
 
===Parking===
 
===Parking===
*  
+
* Push some guidance out to members
  
 
===Open House===
 
===Open House===
Line 49: Line 45:
 
===Equipment===
 
===Equipment===
 
* Mill
 
* Mill
 +
** Recommend making a proposal for modifications, may put PaxSpace funds toward some materials
 
* Paint Booth
 
* Paint Booth
 
* Sanders
 
* Sanders
 +
** Plan to get rid of old Craftsman belt/disk sander
 +
** New sander had bearings replaced?
 
* Table Saw
 
* Table Saw
 
** Mike to look into new push button breaker
 
** Mike to look into new push button breaker
Line 63: Line 62:
 
* SMIT Meetup Thursday night in Calvert
 
* SMIT Meetup Thursday night in Calvert
 
* Mike looking for assistance
 
* Mike looking for assistance
 +
* Looking for corporate sponsors
 
* Speed Round in mid April
 
* Speed Round in mid April
 
* Mike to send Bill info for Facebook posts
 
* Mike to send Bill info for Facebook posts

Latest revision as of 23:43, 12 March 2019


Time, Location

6:30PM, PaxSpace

Prior Minutes

20190212_-_BoD_Meeting

Board Members Present

  • Michael Cooper - President
  • Nick Clark - Vice President
  • Paul Di Biase - Quartermaster
  • Bill Jago - Secretary
  • Dan Janzen - Board Member
  • Elizabeth Lynch - Treasurer
  • Josh Allen - Board Member

We have a quorum (4 or more present).


Meeting Discussions

Financials

  • Member count: 47 (+6)
  • Funds balance: $15,467
  • Taxes - Still need to be completed
  • Nick motions to make referral bonus. Mike seconds. Vote is unanimous 6 aye, 0 nay
    • 50% off 1 month for new member, $25 gift card to the referrer

PO Box

  • PO Box needs to be renewed
  • Action to Elizabeth

Parking

  • Push some guidance out to members

Open House

  • Discuss setting up a cleanup night + member meeting night before
  • Nick to send out info
  • Recommend not doing anything to create mess or smell the day or two before


Equipment

  • Mill
    • Recommend making a proposal for modifications, may put PaxSpace funds toward some materials
  • Paint Booth
  • Sanders
    • Plan to get rid of old Craftsman belt/disk sander
    • New sander had bearings replaced?
  • Table Saw
    • Mike to look into new push button breaker
  • Laser


Website

  • Nick needs to do plugin to pull old site over


Crabpot

  • SMIT Meetup Thursday night in Calvert
  • Mike looking for assistance
  • Looking for corporate sponsors
  • Speed Round in mid April
  • Mike to send Bill info for Facebook posts


Summary of Board Votes

Motion Aye Nay Result
Set up a referral discount code 6 0 YES


Action Item List

Action Assigned to


Next Meeting

We will hold the next BoD meeting on April 9th, 2019.