Difference between revisions of "20180714 - BoD Meeting"

From PaxSpace Inc
Jump to: navigation, search
(Created page with "Category:Meetings ==Time, Location== 6:30PM, PaxSpace ==Prior Minutes== 20180612_-_BoD_Meeting ==Board Members Present== * <strike>Michael Cooper - President</strik...")
 
Line 21: Line 21:
 
==Meeting Discussions==
 
==Meeting Discussions==
 
===Financials===
 
===Financials===
* 40 (+6)
+
* 41 (+1)
 
* Account balance updates
 
* Account balance updates
  
  
 
==Discussion==
 
==Discussion==
 +
 +
===Plans for classroom if sublease should end===
 +
* Keep as rentable office space?
 +
* Repurpose as a classroom again?
 +
 +
 +
===Maker Conference on Oct 20th===
 +
* Review draft slides
 +
* Would like to get feedback from other spaces:
 +
** Membership base
 +
** Costs
 +
** Other incomes
 +
** Grants
 +
** Programs
 +
  
 
===Events===
 
===Events===
 
* SMCPS STEM Festival Saturday, October 27th from 10:00-2:00 at the St. Mary’s County Fairgrounds
 
* SMCPS STEM Festival Saturday, October 27th from 10:00-2:00 at the St. Mary’s County Fairgrounds
* Fall Open House date (Sunday, November 4 12:00-4:00)
+
* Fall Open House date (Sunday, November 4th 12:00-4:00)
* Member Cookout Saturday, September 8th 1pm-4pm.
+
  
 +
 +
===Website===
 +
* Make a migrated site on Amazon Lightsail so that we can have dev and live site environments
 +
* Action to Nick + Elizabeth
 +
 +
 +
===Crab Pot transition plan===
 +
* Mike to provide to-do list for Crab Pot activities
 +
 +
 +
===BoD Meetings===
 +
* Propose to have a shortened BoD meeting to cover some predefined updates
 +
* Use remainder of meetings as working groups to accomplish tasks
  
  
Line 39: Line 66:
 
* Eye wash station
 
* Eye wash station
 
* Excess computers
 
* Excess computers
 
  
  
Line 55: Line 81:
  
 
==Next Meeting==
 
==Next Meeting==
We will hold the next BoD meeting on Sept 10th, 2018.
+
We will hold the next BoD meeting on Nov 13th, 2018.

Revision as of 23:40, 9 October 2018


Time, Location

6:30PM, PaxSpace

Prior Minutes

20180612_-_BoD_Meeting

Board Members Present

  • Michael Cooper - President
  • Nick Clark - Vice President
  • Paul Di Biase - Quartermaster
  • Bill Jago - Secretary
  • Dan Janzen - Board Member
  • Elizabeth Lynch - Treasurer
  • Ray Fleming - Board Member

We have a quorum (4 or more present).


Meeting Discussions

Financials

  • 41 (+1)
  • Account balance updates


Discussion

Plans for classroom if sublease should end

  • Keep as rentable office space?
  • Repurpose as a classroom again?


Maker Conference on Oct 20th

  • Review draft slides
  • Would like to get feedback from other spaces:
    • Membership base
    • Costs
    • Other incomes
    • Grants
    • Programs


Events

  • SMCPS STEM Festival Saturday, October 27th from 10:00-2:00 at the St. Mary’s County Fairgrounds
  • Fall Open House date (Sunday, November 4th 12:00-4:00)


Website

  • Make a migrated site on Amazon Lightsail so that we can have dev and live site environments
  • Action to Nick + Elizabeth


Crab Pot transition plan

  • Mike to provide to-do list for Crab Pot activities


BoD Meetings

  • Propose to have a shortened BoD meeting to cover some predefined updates
  • Use remainder of meetings as working groups to accomplish tasks


Stuff to sell

  • Security cage ($200)
  • Shopsmith Lathe ($100)
  • Eye wash station
  • Excess computers



Action Item List

Action Assigned to


Next Meeting

We will hold the next BoD meeting on Nov 13th, 2018.