20180213 - BoD Meeting

From PaxSpace Inc
Jump to: navigation, search

Time, Location

6:30PM, PaxSpace

Prior Minutes


Board Members Present

  • Michael Cooper - President
  • Nick Clark - Vice President
  • Paul Di Biase - Quartermaster
  • Bill Jago - Secretary/(Treasurer?)
  • Dan Janzen - Board Member
  • Elizabeth Lynch - Board Member
  • Ray Fleming - Board Member

We have a quorum (4 or more present).

Meeting Discussions


  • 41 Members
  • 12 Stripe, 28 Authorize.net
  • Need to schedule switchover meeting


Open House

  • Saturday April 21st tentative

Kids Expo

  • April 28th - Need to look into supporting

Museum STEAM Fest

  • Went well

Membership Event

Stuff to sell

  • Sold a bunch of chairs, 22 chairs being kept
  • Sheet metal brake
  • Eye wash station
  • Excess computers


  • 6" wall cap planned
  • Email out to landlord
  • Dan to tackle running the ducting inside


  • Head back on
  • Need motor control worked out

Shop Cleanup

  • Need to schedule some cleanup
    • Upstairs
    • Wood shelf
  • Investigate "area captains"

3D Printers

  • Moving the shelf of printers
  • Need to decide what to do with non-working printers

STEM Collaboration

  • Nick to look into setting up a meeting with other SoMD groups

Action Item List

Action Assigned to
Give flyers to FabLab Marshall
Reach out to Z Codes Bill, Marshall
Make Google Form prototype for event submissions Paul

Next Meeting

We will hold the next BoD meeting on February 13th, 2018.