Difference between revisions of "20171212 - BoD Meeting"

From PaxSpace Inc
Jump to: navigation, search
(Created page with "Category:Meetings ==Time, Location== 6:30PM, PaxSpace ==Prior Minutes== 20171114_-_BoD_Meeting ==Board Members Present== * Michael Cooper - President * Nick Clark -...")
(No difference)

Latest revision as of 01:08, 13 December 2017

Time, Location

6:30PM, PaxSpace

Prior Minutes


Board Members Present

  • Michael Cooper - President
  • Nick Clark - Vice President
  • Paul Di Biase - Quartermaster
  • Bill Jago - Secretary
  • Dan Logan - Treasurer
  • Marshall Jones - Board Member
  • Ray Fleming - Board Member

We have a quorum (4 or more present).

Meeting Discussions


Authorize.net issues

  • Bill to check w/ authorize and make sure that payments with "settlement error" were deposited

Switching Payment Gateway

  • Paul researching PMPro


  • Insurance payment due in December ($756 annually)

Equipment Updates


  • How many folding chairs do we want to keep?
  • Sell all the padded fabric ones

Other Stuff to get rid of

  • Foot punch and engraver are gone!
  • Welders -All but red arc welder are on loan

3D Printers

  • Monoprice is jammed
  • MendelMax still being worked on
  • Need additional Raspberry Pi for Monoprice printer

Dust collection

  • Need to add a blast gate for the long hose

Thermostat in shop

  • Seems like it might not be working correctly.

Paint booth/exhaust

  • Mike to contact Frank about ducting issues
  • Need to work out process for using it

New Jointer

  • Should be up and running today


  • Identifying status of hardware

CNC Router

  • Need to replace flange nut

Electricity Upgrades

  • If needed, plan would be to run 3ph subpanel

Member's Meeting

  • Sublease
  • BoD
  • Project Goliath
  • Welding updates

Board Voting

  • Board vote is complete
  • New members are slated to be Elizabeth, Dan, and Paul

Upcoming Events

  • Museum STEAM Event - February 10th 10am-5pm

PaxSpace Brief

  • Need to develop couple slide PaxSpace brief

Action Item List

Action Assigned to
Give flyers to FabLab Marshall
Reach out to Z Codes Bill, Marshall
Make Google Form prototype for event submissions Paul

Next Meeting

We will hold the next BoD meeting on January 9th, 2018.