Difference between revisions of "20170808 - BoD Meeting"

From PaxSpace Inc
Jump to: navigation, search
(Action Item List)
(Action Item List)
 
Line 50: Line 50:
 
! Action !! Assigned to
 
! Action !! Assigned to
 
|-
 
|-
| Make website event for picnic || Bill
+
| <strike>Make website event for picnic</strike> || Bill
 
|-
 
|-
 
| <strike>Email members about picnic</strike> || <strike>Nick</strike>
 
| <strike>Email members about picnic</strike> || <strike>Nick</strike>

Latest revision as of 01:59, 11 September 2017


Time, Location

6:30PM, PaxSpace

Prior Minutes

20170509_-_BoD_Meeting

Board Members Present

  • Michael Cooper - President
  • Nick Clark - Vice President
  • Paul Di Biase - Quartermaster
  • Bill Jago - Secretary
  • Dan Logan - Treasurer
  • Marshall Jones - Board Member
  • Ray Fleming - Board Member

We have a quorum (4 or more present).

Meeting Discussions

Financials

Open House

- Tentatively November 5th

- Timed along with MD Stem Festival week(s), Air Museum, and Fairgrounds events

- Want to extend advertising


Member Picnic

- September 24th 1:00pm-4:00pm

FabLab

- FabLab on base needs flyers to promote us with - Info flyer needs to be updated


Summary of Board Votes

Motion Aye Nay Result

Action Item List

Action Assigned to
Make website event for picnic Bill
Email members about picnic Nick
Create restaurant promotion coordination sheet Mike
Update Info Flyer Bill
Give flyers to FabLab Marshall
Add everyone to info@paxspace.org list Paul
Update Wordpress SNAP settings Nick

Next Meeting

We will hold the next BoD meeting on September 12, 2017.