20160614 - BoD Meeting

From PaxSpace Inc
Jump to: navigation, search


Time, Location

5:30PM, PaxSpace

Prior Minutes

20160412_-_BoD_Meeting

Board Members Present

  • Michael Cooper - President
  • Nick Clark - Vice President
  • Paul Di Biase - Quartermaster
  • Bill Jago - Secretary/Treasurer
  • Jim Shelton - Board Member
  • Dan Logan - Board Member
  • Marshall Jones - Board Member

We have a quorum (4 or more present).

Meeting Discussions

Review of past actions

  • Reviewed and updated actions

Treasurer

  • Paul has the necessary info, will get the paperwork in place to change account access

Classroom Laptops

  • Toby offered to make a donation
  • Have 3 working Dell laptops now, still need to be loaded

Discussion of Classes and Programs

  • Coordinate a meeting about curriculum plans

Airport

  • They are breaking ground on new facilities
  • Still need to clarify the relationship and goals of the various organizations
  • Need to get documentation of terms and plans

Open House

  • Fall Open House
    • MD STEM Week is November 4-13
    • Dan motion to have Open house on 11-13, unanimous vote
    • Fix-it Festival?

Summary of Board Votes

Motion Aye Nay Result

Action Item List

Action Assigned to
Reimburse Ray Bill
Set up Hack A Day event for April 23rd Bill
Complete PNC bank user change for Bill Paul
Call WebFaction about our spam marking problems Paul
Work with library for their class needs Paul
Provide layout ideas for potential airport space to Mike all
Develop executive position transition plans Nick, Paul, Bill, Mike

Next Meeting

We will hold the next BoD and member meetings on July 12th, 2016