20160209 - BoD Meeting

From PaxSpace Inc
Jump to: navigation, search


Time, Location

5:30PM, PaxSpace

Prior Minutes

20160112_-_BoD_Meeting

Board Members Present

  • Michael Cooper - President
  • Nick Clark - Vice President
  • Paul Di Biase - Quartermaster
  • Bill Jago - Secretary/Treasurer
  • Jim Shelton - Board Member
  • Dan Logan - Board Member
  • Marshall Jones - Board Member

We have a quorum (4 or more present).

Meeting Discussions

Review of past actions

  • Call WebFaction about our spam marking problems: No new news
  • St. Mary's College Event Calendar- Nothing of interest right now.

Potential Airport Space

  • Floorplan needs to be looked at.

Crab Pot Site

  • Crab Pot date is May 12
  • Need to look into social media and video plans.

2016 Calendar

  • Try next year for Pi Day 5k
  • Open House 3/13
    • Add to calendar
    • Normal open house prep
    • Stuff for members to show off

EPA

  • EPA is done
  • Need test cases to run through the process

Classroom computer build out

  • Had some laptops donated
  • Possibly buy some more

Treasurer Hand off

  • Ryan to provide info soon
    • SMECO
    • Metrocast
    • Insurance
    • PNC
  • Need to work out member payment notification process

Transfer Procedures

  • Everyone should develop a hand-off plan for their BoD duties


Summary of Board Votes

Motion Aye Nay Result

Action Item List

Action Assigned to
Call WebFaction about our spam marking problems Paul
Work with library for their class needs Paul
Provide layout ideas for potential airport space to Mike all
Develop executive position transition plans Nick, Paul, Bill, Mike

Next Meeting

We will hold the next BoD and member meetings on March 8th, 2016