20160112 - BoD Meeting
From PaxSpace Inc
- 1 Time, Location
- 2 Prior Minutes
- 3 Board Members Present
- 4 Meeting Discussions
- 5 Summary of Board Votes
- 6 Action Item List
- 7 Next Meeting
Board Members Present
- Michael Cooper - President
- Nick Clark - Vice President
- Paul Di Biase - Quartermaster
- Bill Jago - Secretary
Jim Shelton - Board Member
- Dan Logan - Board Member
We have a quorum (4 or more present).
Review of past actions
- Call WebFaction about our spam marking problems: No new news
- Check about getting wood scraps from Tae Kwon Do: Nick is still working
- Send out BoD election email: Nick is hoping to send out election info soon (possibly tonight)
Potential Airport Space
- Still tracking, no new developments
- No news on laser setup.
- Action to Mike to get a blank floor plan to start thinking about.
Crab Pot Site
- Site is up and running, Mike will review and work with Nick to make edits as needed.
- Mike still cleaning up. Will push out before Thurs SMIT meetup.
- Crab Pot date is May 12
- Need to look into social media and video plans.
- Action to Paul and Nick to review ad and give feedback to Mike
- We would like to change the storage rack orientation as previously discussed.
- It is important to get it done all at once to eliminate downtime in the space.
- Possibly early January?
- Postpone for now and focus on organizing our current stuff better.
- We need to make tentative plans for 2016 events both for planning purposes and to include in marketing materials/events.
- Insert link to Calendar
- Pi Day Run
- T Shirts
- Attendance Limitation
- Action to Nick to look at St. Mary's College Calendar
- Visit went well
- EPA still awaiting signature.
- Paul will work with the library reps to schedule some classes that they would like us to teach for them.
- Possibility for members to provide their services as teachers.
- We should install some sort of automatic lights or night lights in the shop for safety and convenience. It is difficult for people turn off the far end light switches and have to walk to the front.
Summary of Board Votes
Action Item List
|Call WebFaction about our spam marking problems||Paul|
|Check about getting wood scraps from Tae Kwon Do||Nick|
|Send out BoD election email||Nick|
|Work with library for their class needs||Paul|
|Give intern feedback to Mike||Paul and Nick|
|Review St. Mary's College event calendar||Nick|
We will hold the next BoD and member meetings on February 9th, 2016