20150811 - BoD Meeting
- 1 Time, Location
- 2 Prior Minutes
- 3 Board Members Present
- 4 Members Present
- 5 Meeting Discussions
- 6 Summary of Board Votes
- 7 Action Item List
- 8 Next Meeting
Board Members Present
- Michael Cooper - President
- Nick Clark - Vice President
- Paul Di Biase - Quartermaster
- Ryan Blackwood - Treasurer
- Bill Jago - Secretary
- Jim Shelton - Board Member
</Dan Logan - Board Member
We have a quorum (5 or more present).
- Ray Fleming
- Going well
- Tasked with figuring out County Fair Details
NAVAIR/NAWCAD Science Fair Mentoring
Nick has been in touch with the POC at Pax. We will plan to donate space access and tools to some number of sponsors in return for sponsorship publicity.
- Nick to identify times for mentors to use the space (one day a week likely, perhaps Saturday)
- Taking applications now
- End of August/beginning of Sept for start dates
Educational Partnership Agreement
No update on the EPA
Workbenches are complete. Next step is tool organization.
We would like to hold a cookout open to PaxSpace members to meet/great/socialize.
- Proposed Sept 12
- Move the member's meeting to that day.
- 3PM start
- Provide Hot Dogs, Hamburgers
- BYO everything else
- Nick got pricing for print ads in various newspapers. It was unanimously decided that the cost outweighs the benefit at this time.
- Ryan inquired about sign improvements, but hasn't gotten a response. He will ping again.
- Mike will work with Paul to set up a crabpot.paxspace.org domain for consolidating prior Crab Pot and future event information.
Beach party went well. One person interested in stopping by/joining.
T Shirt order ended- $150 profit
Escape Room Idea
SoMD Library Classes
Wearables classes by Mike Parks
Summary of Board Votes
Action Item List
|Give Beach Party electric payback info to Ryan||Ray|
|Work on Spam filtering||Paul|
|Inquire about improved building signage||Ryan|
|Develop a PaxSpace marketing plan||Nick|
|Check Crab Pot video status||Nick|
||Nick, Mike, Bill|
|Begin identifying material on the storage shelf for disposal, sale, keeping||Paul|
We will hold the next BoD and member meetings on September 8th, 2015