20150609 - BoD Meeting

From PaxSpace Inc
Jump to: navigation, search


Board Members Present

  • Michael Cooper - President
  • Nick Clark - Vice President
  • Paul Di Biase - Quartermaster
  • Steve Hess - Secretary
  • Ryan Blackwood - Treasurer
  • Jim Shelton - Board Member
  • Bill Jago - Board Member
  • Dan Logan - Board Member

Members Present

  • Ray Fleming

Meeting called to order

  • We have a quorum (5 or more).
  • Steve called meeting to order @ 5:32pm

Open Actions

Access Control System

  • ACTION Need an update and plan forward from Paul et al (baby, on hold)

Other open actions for space

  • Prime/paint classroom (ACTION Ray and Theresa are working on priming the other walls tonight. One More to go.
  • Sort junk (ACTION ????)
  • Classroom floor (ACTION Mike to check on materials)
  • Work bench (ACTION Bill working on build)
  • Organize Electronics shop (ACTION Ryan will lead this effort)
  • Networking (paused) and WiFi, have WiFi
  • Cameras (paused)

Octoprint

  • ACTION Paul working on setting up.

Educational Partnership Agreement

  • ACTION Mike to check on EPA status at next week's meeting. checked and rechecked maybe end of next week?

Treasurer

  • ACTION What is the plan to collect "rent" for co-work space. Will change Membership to include.


New Business / Open Forum

  • St. Mary's Library wants to do more instruction series in fall
  • Discussed welders, fume extraction, dust collection.


Adjourn Meeting

  • 6:22pm Meeting Adjourned

Next Meeting

Tuesday, June 16th, 2015