20150421 - BoD Meeting

From PaxSpace Inc
Jump to: navigation, search


Board Members Present

  • Michael Cooper - President
  • Nick Clark - Vice President
  • Paul Di Biase - Quartermaster
  • Steve Hess - Secretary
  • Ryan Blackwood - Treasurer
  • Jim Shelton - Board Member
  • Bill Jago - Board Member
  • Dan Logan - Board Member

Members Present

  • Ray Fleming


    • We have NO quorum. (5 or more present needed.)
  • Steve called meeting to order @ 5:45pm


Discussion

Metrocast

  • Ryan to meet tomorrow 11am to hookup internet

Member Reimbursements

  • Ryan to email members to get receipts in for reimbursement of moving expenses.
  • Ryan to refund member for yearly dues do to cancelation.
  • Ryan to reimburse Nick for PaxSpace Kids expenses.


Octoprint

  • Paul working on setting up.

Wiki

  • Discussed Wiki list of things still to do.

Equipment Modifications/Changes

  • As Quartermaster, Paul is in charge of all equipment. No modifications or changes are to made to any equipment without first consulting and getting approval from Paul.
  • Discussed Bill's ideas for integrated workbench. Consensus was plan was a good one. Bill to look into BOM.


Adjourn Meeting

      • 6:16pm Meeting Adjourned



Next Meeting

Tuesday, April 28th, 2015