20150127 - BoD Meeting

From PaxSpace Inc
Revision as of 03:14, 28 January 2015 by Steven57 (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

Board Members Present

  • Michael Cooper - President
  • Nick Clark - Vice President
  • Paul Di Biase - Quartermaster
  • Steven Hess - Secretary
  • Ryan Blackwood - Treasurer
  • Dan Logan - Board Member
  • Jim Shelton - Board Member
  • Bill Jago - Board Member
    • We have a quorum!

Old Business

Project Approval Process

Things to be changed due to the voting results

  • Emails
  • Wiki
  • Website
  • Treasurer changeover
      • Mailbox key
      • Records

Contract Templates

Website SEO

  • Nick still looking into it with personal contacts

ACTIONPaul to setup website clone for dev work

Phone calls

  • Follow Up?
    • PaxSpace Kids Inquiry
    • 3D printer classes - Jim to give Ryan existing info. Ryan to schedule class.
    • ACTIONRyan to work on scheduling a class on 3d Printers/Printing
    • Mentoring a teenager - Jim still following up

2015 Calendar Schedule

  • Mike brought up the list he sent to previous board for 2015 events to get scheduled
    • Will send list to current members

Move into the new Space

  • ACTION Jim to bring report for facility layout and move

Tabled Business

Check Signatures

  • TABLE (until Jan 2016) Discuss requiring 2 signatures on checks.

Finances - Treasurer Report

Current Expenses

  • No Current Treasurer Report
  • ACTION Ryan to reach out to Dan to get the transition made

New Business / Open Forum

  • ACTION Ryan - look into QuickBooks is worth the $$ or stick with current system
  • ACTION Nick - email membership about this week's SMIT with Meetup link
  • Spring Open House will be Sunday April 12th

Adjourn Meeting

  • Meeting adjourned.

Next Meeting

Tuesday, February 3rd, 2015